SnapTalk Version 2 Release
Revision History ==================
Version 2.0 - October
- You can now attach
files, the clipboard, and voice annotations to send along with
- You can now set up
- Reply for when you
are out of the office or don't want to be bothered.
- You can now create
up to ten Quick
- Replies to make replying
to messages even easier.
- You can now save
a transcript of the SnapTalk window.
- You can now style
the text of messages you send.
- The time the last
message arrived now appears in the title bar of the SnapTalk window.
- There is a new preference
to adjust the font and size of how messages are displayed.
- There is a new preferences
for how notification should occur when the SnapTalk window is
open but in the background.
- When SnapTalk users
are no longer available, they disappear from the list instead
of being marked with a red diamond.
- Problems finding users
on large networks have been fixed.
Version 1.0.2 - July
- Fixed bug that preveted setting prefrence to launch SnapTalk in the foreground at startup.
- Fixed a bug that could cause users to show up as off.
- Fixed a bug that caused spurious error messages to appear when closing the SnapTalk window on some Systems.
- Fixed bug that caused SnapTalk to lose network connectivity after waking from sleep.
- Fixed a crash when opening the about box under pre-System 8 Macs.
Version 1.0.1 - March
- Fixed bug that cause
bogus extra users warning
- Turning off sound
notification preference now works.
- Volume menu now has
a "Mute" setting (and it also works!)
Version 1.0 - March