the cross-platform private chat and file-transfer utility for
Instantly send messages and files on your local network.
than other chat programs, SnapTalk includes full featured archiving
and search of transcripts. In addition, SnapTalk includes customizable "SnapBacks" that
let you reply with a single click of the mouse.
peer-to-peer technology and unlike public chat systems, does
not rely on Internet servers. This keeps SnapTalk up and running
even if the Internet is down. It also increases security and
productivity because all messages are kept in-house. You can
be sure that everything in SnapTalk is company business. SnapTalk
seamlessly connects Mac and Windows computers!
plug and play software. It installs in a minute and is immediately
usable. SnapTalk configures itself and finds other users on the
network without system administration.
- Send attachments and folders with your messages
- Keep transcripts of your conversations in the searchable archives
- Spell-check your messages as you type
- Design SnapBacks that let you respond to calls with a single button-click
- Create groups, which allow you to talk to multiple people with one easy selection
- Choose how you will be notified with sounds and alerts
- Activate an auto-reply message when you are out of the office
- Connect remote offices
securely across the Internet, creating a "virtual LAN."
- No Administration needed
What You Need
to Run SnapTalk
SnapTalk is supported on any computer connected
to a TCP/IP network that is running Windows Vista, XP, or 2000 or
Macintosh OS 10.3 or above.